2019 University of Nottingham Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship for Study in the UK ( 105 Scholarships Available)
Application Deadline: 22 March 2019.
Do you want to make a difference to the development of your home country? Founded in 2001, Developing Solutions is The University of Nottingham’s flagship international scholarship programme for postgraduate masters courses.
Scholarships are available for 2019 entry:
- 100% tuition fee, and
- 50% of tuition fees *
- are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Africa, India, OR one of the countries of the Commonwealth listed below** AND
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
- have not already studied outside of your home country*** AND
- are not currently studying at a University of Nottingham campus or are not a University of Nottingham graduate AND
- hold an offer to start a full-time masters degree programme
(excluding MRes), at Nottingham for September 2019 in an area of study
within the (click each link below to see which faculty your school /
department is in):
* Number of award numbers to be confirmed.
**Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize,
Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dominica,
Dominican Republic, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana,
Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Nauru, Nepal,
Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands,
Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the
Grenadines, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and
Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Vanuatu.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the 2019 Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship