30% Club Cambridge Rising Women Leaders Programme Scholarship 2020(£2,995 Worth) – beasiswaonline.com
Application Deadline: 03 April 2020
Cambridge Judge Business School Executive Education is offering one full scholarship (worth £2,995 each), for the three-day Cambridge Rising Women Leaders Programme 24-26 June 2020.
This unique three-day open enrolment programme has been designed specifically for an exceptional female candidate who is currently in a junior or middle management position. The programme is unique because it;
- Integrates insights from cutting-edge evidence-based research and rich practical lessons.
- Provides participants the opportunity to hear personal stories and have open dialogue with successful industry leaders.
- Create a life-long supportive partnership with fellow participants and the CJBS community.
The successful candidate will be nominated by their organisation, be ambitious and eager to grow their personal and professional capabilities, with a minimum of three years’ experience in a management role.
This programme is designed for women who are intent on growing their professional capabilities and also their personal capabilities beyond corporate life. The programme benefits from a truly global audience, with high potential women around the world convening in Cambridge.
Participants should be in the early to middle phases of their careers in management roles, with around three to 10 years’ experience in an entry to middle-management role.
- Develop a positive, strength-based approach to building on leadership skills
- Gain a clear action plan for career advancement in rising to senior leadership roles
- Address real challenges in your current role and advice on advancing your career using reflective learning
- Benefit from close and informal conversations with senior executives about their journey to the top
- Gain a strong, supportive network of peers
- Enjoy an historic Cambridge College dinner at the end of the first day
- Gain membership to Cambridge Judge Business School’s Wo+Men’s Leadership Centre.
For More Information: