AHRI/UCL MSc Scholarship 2020/2021 for study in University College London,UK (Fully Funded) – beasiswaonline.com
Application Deadline: 5pm Tuesday, 31 March 2020.
The AHRI/UCL MSc Scholarship is a singular award for the UK academic year September 2020 to September 2021. The scholarship is administered via Africa Health Research Institute (AHRI) and is for applicants whose academic background and interests are aligned with the programmes of research at AHRI.
This opportunity is open to applicants who permanently reside in
South Africa. Applicants must have a high-quality academic record to be
considered for this opportunity. If selected, the successful applicant
will be invited to apply for a taught master’s degree within University
College London’s Faculty of Medical Sciences and/or Population Health.
Candidates will go through a competitive round of selection at AHRI
and the successful candidate will be nominated to go through to the UCL
selection. Application for acceptance onto a MSc taught course is
separate, and the AHRI nominee will be guided through this process.
- Must be permanently based in South Africa at the time of application.
- Must hold a valid passport at the time of application.
- Must have an Honours degree equivalent to a Bachelor (Honours) degree with Second Class Division 1 Honours or 70% in an appropriate subject.
- The successful applicant must be in London to start their chosen course in September 2020.
are particularly encouraged to apply to the AHRI MSc Scholarship.
The Scholarship will cover:
• Full UCL tuition fees for a one-year full-time taught master’s degree
• A round-trip economy air fare to and from the UK
• A monthly stipend to cover housing and living costs for 50 weeks
• National Health Service (NHS) surcharge and Tier 4 visa costs
MSc Scholarship Application Procedure:
Please complete the online AHRI/UCL Scholarship application form and provide a copy of your *academic transcript by 5pm Tuesday, 31 March 2020.
For More Information: