Chalmers University of Technology IPOET Scholarships 2020 for Study in Sweden – beasiswaonline.com
Application Deadline: 15 January 2020
Chalmers will be offering around 50 IPOET scholarships in 2019, funded by the Swedish Council for Higher Education, to prospective fee-paying students. The scholarships are administered and awarded by Chalmers.
is based on the applicants’ relative academic excellence, which
primarily includes weighted average grade but also home university’s
stature (including position on global ranking lists) and priority order
of the application for Chalmers Master’s programmes.
Fields of Study
Unrestricted – all of the current Master’s programmes at Chalmers.
- 1st year Master’s programme applicants
- Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university studies
- A 75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters/2 year programme)
- Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an
increased reduction, which covers 85% of the tuition fees during the
second and final year of studies
- No funds are transferred to the scholarship laureates
For More Information: