CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars program 2020 for Early Career Researchers (Funded to Toronto, Canada & CDN $100,000 in Funding) – beasiswaonline.com
Application Deadline: February 5, 2020 – 11:59 PM Pacific Time Zone (UTC -8)
The CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars program supports exceptional early-career researchers with funding, mentorship, a global network, and professional skills development.
Each CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholar receives:
- A two-year term in a CIFAR research program, a global, interdisciplinary network of top-tier research leaders.
- $100,000 CAD in unrestricted research support
- Mentorship from a senior researcher within a CIFAR research program
- Opportunities to network, collaborate and form a community with peers from diverse disciplines across CIFAR’s research programs
- Specialized leadership and
communication skills training, and support to put their skills into
action, through participation in two cross-cohort annual meetings.
Applicants may be based anywhere in the
world, must hold a PhD (or equivalent) and be within the first five
years of starting a full-time research position at an institution of
higher education or research. Scholars’ research interests must
complement or contribute to the themes and goals of an eligible CIFAR
research program. In 2020, the CIFAR research programs eligible to
accept applications are:
CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars are provided research funding and participate in a CIFAR research program over a two-year term. The term will begin on July 1, 2020 and end on June 30, 2022. At the end of the term, Scholars retain the title ‘CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholar’ and are encouraged to remain connected to CIFAR through CIFAR’s Next Generation Initiatives and research programs.
For More Information: