Equity Group WingsToFly Mastercard Foundation Scholarships 2020 for young (financially challenged students ) Kenyan students – beasiswaonline.com
The #WingsToFly program will provide comprehensive Secondary School scholarships in 2020 with funding from Mastercard Foundation, and the German Government through KfW and other partners.
If you know a bright but financially challenged child, encourage them to apply. Forms can also be picked and dropped at any Equity Bank branch or agent countrywide.
Applicant should create a new account through the portal https://egfdmis.equitybank.co.ke/register_w2f and fill in the 2020 application form for consideration.
- Only 2019 KCPE candidates are viable to make an application for this scholarship.
- The information provided in this
form is intended to help Equity Group Foundation Community Scholarship
Selection Board (CSSB) understand the applicant’s academic and financial
position for the purpose of assessment for scholarship/award.
- All fields with asterisk (*) are mandatory fields and must be filled accordingly.
- This application form must be filled accurately, honestly and completely. Equity Group Foundation will reject any applications without relevant documents.
- Please review the following
documents and if required have soft/scanned copies for ease of
completing the online application form:
- KCPE Results Slip
(official KNEC slip or signed & stamped paper from the school). For
early bird applications, you will be allowed to complete the application
form without KCPE marks and Result Slip until submission.
- Copy of Death Certificate (if father/mother deceased).
- Evidence of financial support (if they have received support in the past).
- Evidence of special needs (if they have indicated special needs).
- Copy of Pay Slip/ Bank Statement (if parents/guardians are employed/business).
- Signed declaration by Applicant and Parent/Guardian
- Filled application and recommendation form by Head Teacher, Provincial Adm., Religious Leader and any other.
- KCPE Results Slip
- The completion and submission of this form is not a guarantee for sponsorship.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.
- Any false statements, omissions or forged documents will lead to automatic disqualification.
For More Information: