IHE DELFT Orange Knowledge Scholarship Programme 2019 for water Professionals
Application Deadline: February 10th 2019
Are you a water professional, a national of, and working and living in one of the 53 countries on the OKP country list? Consider applying for admission to a Master of Science study programme at IHE Delft and a OKP scholarship.
The Orange Knowledge Programme promotes capacity building within organisations in 53 countries by providing training and education through scholarships for professionals. An OKP Scholarship covers all costs associated with completing an 18-month Master of Science study programme at IHE Delft.
IHE Delft offers four accredited Master of Science programmes which start in October 2019.
Here you can read about the obligations for OKP scholarship holders.
In order to be eligible for an OKP MSc Scholarship, you:
- must be a national of, and working and living in one of the countries on the OKP country list;
- must have an employer’s statement that complies with the format Nuffic has provided: All information must be provided and all commitments that are included in the format must be endorsed in the statement;
- must not be employed by an organisation that are considered to have its own means of staff-development. Organisations that are considered to have their own means for staff development are for example:
- multinational corporations (e.g. Shell, Unilever, Microsoft),
- large national and/or a large commercial organisations,
- bilateral donor organisations (e.g. USAID, DFID, Danida, Sida, Dutch ministry of Foreign affairs, FinAid, AusAid, ADC, SwissAid),
- multilateral donor organisations, (e.g. a UN organization, the World Bank, the IMF, Asian Development Bank, African Development Bank, IADB),
- international NGO’s (e.g. Oxfam, Plan, Care);
- must have an official passport, valid till at least 15 July 2019;
- must not receive more than one scholarship for courses that take place at the same time;
- must have a government statement that meets the requirements of the country in which the employer is established (if applicable) Check if for your country such a statement is required (download document ).
10 February 2019
application for academic admission for IHE (joint) master programmes
for applicants who wish to be considered for OKP scholarship
Second week February 2019
from OKP eligible countries who have applied for academic admission and
have received a (conditional) admission receive an e-mail with a link
to apply for OKP scholarship
5 March 2019
for submission of OKP application in Atlas. All applications submitted
after 5 March will not be taken into consideration.
22 March 2019
for conditionally admitted applicants who have registered for OKP
scholarship in Atlas, for sending English test results (and for
applicants joint LWM programme, provisional admission letter of Boku
6 June 2019
Outcome selection. All candidates with an eligible OKP application in Atlas will be informed about the outcome.
Submit your application and required documents to IHE Delft before 10 February 2019.