Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program 2020/2021 at Stanford University for high-achieving students (Fully Funded) – beasiswaonline.com
Application Deadline:October 14, 2020 at 1:00 pm (Pacific Time)
Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program 2020/2021 at Stanford University
Each year up to 90 high-achieving students who are independent thinkers, display purposeful leadership, and have a civic mindset will join a diverse cohort of Knight-Hennessy Scholars.
- Join a multidisciplinary community of Stanford graduate students dedicated to tackling the world’s challenges.
- Experience the King Global Leadership platform of personal development opportunities, with coaching and feedback, and the opportunity to learn from diverse leaders from different walks of life.
- Receive full funding for up to three years of your graduate degree program at Stanford, plus a stipend for room and board.
- Build skills in leadership and communication that will empower you to work across disciplines and to scale creative solutions for complex challenges.
- The deadline to apply for the 2021 cohort is Wednesday, October 14, 2020, at 1:00 pm Pacific Time.
The Knight-Hennessy Scholars program is designed to be open to a broad set of qualified applicants. As such, there are no restrictions based on citizenship, age, field of study, career aspiration, etc. — nor are applicants required to seek endorsements from institutions.
Beyond eligibility for your graduate program, the eligibility factor is the year you received your undergraduate degree. Please use the guidelines below to determine whether you are eligible to apply to the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program for autumn 2021 enrollment.
You must apply separately to the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program and to your Stanford graduate degree program.
- You must submit all Knight-Hennessy Scholars application materials in English via our online application. We do not accept materials sent via email or postal mail.
- We highly recommend that you apply using a current version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- For reference only, here is a PDF sample of the application for the autumn 2021 intake.
Application Due: October 14, 2020 at 1:00 pm (Pacific Time)
Finalist notification: January 2021
Immersion Weekend: Feb/Mar (TBD) 2021
Decision notification: March 2021
You must submit the following materials via the online application by the October 14 deadline:
- Background Information
- Test scores, if available and required by departments*
- Recommendation letters
- Short answers and Essay
You may submit the following materials after the October 14 deadline, as indicated:
- Video (Link will be available after you submit your application.)
- Due no later than December 9, 2020.
- *Test score update only if you have a new test score to report. Please visit the application for instructions on how to do this if you have already submitted your application.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program 2020