Marshal Papworth Scholarships Programme 2020/2021 at the University of Reading,UK. – beasiswaonline.com
Application Deadline:11th February 2020, 4:00 PM GMT
The Marshal Papworth Scholarships Programme at Reading is a merit and experience-based award given to talented individuals who demonstrate that they have the potential, at the end of their Master’s programme, to motivate people and communities in their home country towards positive change. The Scholarships are offered in collaboration with the Wallace and Muriel Hurst Fund.
1. Candidates must have demonstrable work or voluntary experience working in community development and/or agricultural development.
2. Candidates must have a 2:1 or 1st class degree at the undergraduate level (we use NARIC to assess degree equivalency).
3. The awards enable Scholars to study on any one of the following one-year postgraduate Master’s courses offered by the Graduate Institute of International Development and Applied Economics (GIIDAE) at the University of Reading:
- Agriculture and Development
- Applied International Development
- Climate Change and Development
- Communication for Development
- Environment and Development
- Food Security and Development
At least one scholarship will be awarded to the MSc Agriculture and Development. The remaining scholarships will be awarded to applicants across a range of the remaining degree programmes.
4. The candidate should usually be from one of the countries listed in Appendix 2 and be domiciled in that country at the time of their application. These have been derived based on countries with a GNI per capita below $11500 USD, and be residing in that country at the time of application.
5. Candidates must demonstrate that they have achieved the English language requirements stipulated by the University of Reading
6. Those who have already pursued study at the Master’s level will not normally be considered unless this forms part of the entry level criteria.
7. Candidates should normally have an unconditional offer from the University of Reading by the time they apply for the scholarship. If their offer is conditional, it will be considered, but all conditions must be successfully met immediately upon request by GIIDAE.
8. Receipt of an application form in and of itself DOES NOT mean that the candidate is eligible to apply; you must meet all of the eligibility criteria list above.
9. The deadline for applications 11th February 2020, 4:00 PM GMT (Greenwich Mean Time). All applications received after this date will be disqualified.
For More Information: