Microsoft Research PhD Scholarship Programme 2020 in EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) for PhD Students. – beasiswaonline.com
Application Deadline: April 1, 2020 at 11:59 PM UTC
Microsoft actively seeks to foster greater levels of diversity in our workforce and in our pipeline of future researchers. We are always looking for the best and brightest talent and celebrate individuality. We invite candidates to come as they are and do what they love.
Provisions of the award
- Award recipients will receive $15,000 USD for academic year 2020–21 to help them complete research as part of their doctoral thesis work.
- Microsoft will arrange and pay for travel and accommodations for award recipients to attend the PhD Summit. The two-day workshop is held at one of the Microsoft Research labs in the fall. It will provide award recipients an opportunity to present their research, meet with Microsoft researchers in their research area and receive career coaching.
- Award recipients will be offered an internship at Microsoft Research’s Cambridge lab.
- Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Students should support this mission and embrace opportunities to foster diverse and inclusive cultures within their communities.
- PhD students must be enrolled at a university in EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) and their research must be closely related to our research themes at Microsoft Research Cambridge:
How to apply
Doctoral students enrolled in their third year or beyond of PhD studies at universities in EMEA may directly apply.
Submission period closes on April 1, 2020 at 11:59 PM UTC (April 1, 2020 at 4:59 PM PST)
Please direct any questions to [email protected].
For More Information: