New Zealand Government Scholarships 2020/2021 for study in New Zealand (Fully Funded) – beasiswaonline.com
Application Deadline:Friday 28 February 2020, 12.00 pm NZ Time.
New Zealand offers scholarships to eligible citizens from developing countries to study abroad at a New Zealand education institution or university or at a Pacific university.
NZDS are funded by the New Zealand Aid Programme, the New Zealand Government’s overseas aid and development programme. They are managed by the New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade (MFAT).
New Zealand Scholarships are available to citizens of these countries in Africa:
Eligible African countries:
Algeria, Angola, Botswana, Djibouti, Egypt, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Levels of study available:
You can study these postgraduate qualifications at one of eleven New Zealand universities and education institutions:
- Postgraduate Certificate (6 months)
- Postgraduate Diploma (1 year)
- Master’s Degree (1-2 years)
- PhD (up to 3.5 years)
- full tuition fees
- living allowance (stipend) – NZ$480 per week. This is a contribution to basic living expenses
- an establishment allowance – NZ$3000. This is a contribution to assist with set up costs in New Zealand – for example it can be used towards accommodation expenses, text books, study materials
- medical and travel insurance
- travel to and from your home country – this is for travel from your home country at the start of the scholarship, and for you to return to your home country at the end of your scholarship. Note that we offer our scholarships for the shortest amount of time needed for you to complete the academic programme.
- home leave or reunion travel for some scholars
- assistance with research and thesis costs for many postgraduate research students
How to Apply:
Eligible applicants can only start an application from the application opening date for their country.
Step 1: Confirm your eligibility
Complete the Online Eligibility Test (external link) to see if you are eligible to apply. If the Online Eligibility Test confirms that you are eligible, you will get an eligibility code (number).
Step 2: Register for a New Zealand Scholarship account
If you are eligible you will see a “register” button on the webpage, click on this to start your registration for New Zealand Scholarship Account.
You will be asked to enter an email address (this will become your username for logging on again later). The system will run a check to make sure that this email address is not already being used. If the check passes, you will need to complete the rest of your account details and select ‘Register’.
This is where you will enter your Eligibility Code that you have emailed to yourself or written down.
Step 3: Set password for your New Zealand Scholarship account
You will be sent an email to set a password to complete the registration process. Click on the link in the email which will take you to a screen where you will need to set your password. Remember to look in your spam folder, where automated messages are sometimes filtered.
Step 4: Complete and submit your application before the closing date
Use your New Zealand Scholarship account to access the New Zealand Scholarship online application system anytime between the opening and closing dates for your country.
For More Information: