Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation Doctoral Scholarships 2019/2020 for study in Ryerson University, Canada ($60,000 per scholar) – beasiswaonline.com
Application Deadline:January 22nd, 2020).
The Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation Scholarship Program will help shape researchers into engaged leaders who are conscious of the impact of their research, connected to the realities of the communities in which they work, and open to non-conventional forms of knowledge. The Foundation is seeking candidates who are audacious, original, and forward-thinking.
The program will last for three years and will also provide generous
support for Scholars’ doctoral work in the form of a stipend and a
research and travel allowance.
In the first year of their term, Scholars will receive mandatory
leadership training from the Foundation’s Mentors, who are leaders from
across the public, private, and non-profit sectors, and Fellows, who are
leaders in research and teaching, during Institutes of Engaged
Leadership. The Institutes will take place in different provinces,
territories, and foreign countries.
In the second year of their term, Scholars will work with Mentors and
Fellows to collaboratively plan and participate in a public conference
with a flexible format, to be created and led by the Scholars
The third and final year of the program will be dedicated to knowledge dissemination. Scholars will continue to work closely with Mentors and Fellows to share the lessons they have learned over their term with the Foundation. This activity could take many forms, from the publication of a book to a theatre production or a fundraising gala. It will be a chance to innovate and experiment in order to share knowledge and skills gained through the Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation experience with a public audience.
If you are chosen as a Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation Scholar, you will receive:
- Membership in a community of other Scholars, Mentors, and
Fellows, all of whom are leaders and change-makers in their respective
disciplines and sectors;
- Leadership training from Mentors and Fellows;
- $40,000 per year for three years to cover tuition and reasonable living expenses; and
- Up to $20,000 per year for three years, as a research and travel allowance;
If you are chosen as a Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation Scholar, you must:
- Attend a community retreat and two Institutes of Engaged Leadership during the first year of your term;
- Collaboratively plan and participate in a conference event during the second year of your term;
- Work with other Scholars, Mentors, and Fellows on a creative
knowledge sharing and dissemination project during the third year of
- Work towards fluency in English and French with support from the Foundation;
- Actively engage and collaborate with the Foundation’s community of Scholars, Mentors, and Fellows; and
- Submit one research progress report per year.
For More Information: