USAID/MIT Center of Excellence for Energy Scholarship 2020 for young Egyptians – beasiswaonline.com
Application Deadline: July 31st 2020
The Center of Excellence for Energy is established by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology with the support of the American people though the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID).
The Center of Excellence for Energy (COE-Energy) implemented by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and supported by USAID, in cooperation with Ain Shams, Aswan, and Mansoura Universities is pleased to announce the second and final cohort of the COE-Energy Academic Scholarship in Energy and Renewable Energy. The objective of the COE-Energy scholarship is to increase the availability of qualified graduates in the field of Energy and Renewable Energy, while supporting equal opportunities among scholarship beneficiaries. The COE-Energy scholarship supported by USAID provides funding for students attending the Energy and Renewable Energy Engineering Program at Ain Shams University. Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria in order to qualify.
The COE-Energy Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Egyptian Nationality
- Undergraduate students must be eligible for registration in the Energy and Renewable Energy Engineering Program at Ain Shams University. Eligible applicants from public Egyptian Faculties of Engineering are welcome to apply. Priority given to applicants from the Center of Excellence for Energy (COE-Energy) partner universities (Aswan and Mansoura).
- Applicants must be graduates of Egyptian public or experimental schools.
- Applicants must score a minimum GPA of 3.0 in the Faculty of Engineering Freshman Academic Year 2019/2020. Priority will be given to applicants with higher GPAs.
- Applications must be submitted by 11:59 pm, July 31, 2020 through the following links: http://bit.ly/ScholarshipAnnouncement. No applications will be accepted beyond this date.
- Submission of the complete package is necessary, including the motivation letter, the financial form with the supporting documents and the online application; otherwise, the student’s application will be considered incomplete and disqualified.
The Complete Package Must Include:
- Student’s Egyptian National ID
- Thanaweya Amma Certificate/Transcript
- Freshman year transcript
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Recommendation letter from a faculty member/school teacher supporting this application, indicating why the student is good candidate for the scholarship
- Motivation letter
- Extracurricular activities certificate
- Financial Form with the supporting documents
- Disability supporting documents (if any)
For More Information: